Bonnie Brae Family Engagement Survey Results
Translate this page
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Bonnie Brae Elementary School.
We are proud that families at Bonnie Brae reported:
- 98 percent feel “there is one caring adult at the school that my child trusts.”
- 97 percent feel “this school is safe.”
- 93 percent feel "welcome at my child’s school."
- 90 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 90 percent feel "information provided to me by my child's school is easy to understand."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
View the Bonnie Brae Family Engagement Survey results.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.
For accessibility help with these documents, please contact our school.